Background

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A little thank you note.

Thank you Mr. Mortgage company for screwing us over by mis-estimating our taxes and therefore making us paying you an extra hunk of money each month. Seriously. Thank you - you're the bomb.

Thank you Mr. Government for not giving us any money back on our taxes this year. We are the image of your perfect all-american family - white, married, own a home, both work, have a kid, have a dog & cat, went to college, go to church, etc. etc. and how do you repay us?? Oh wait -you don't.

Thank you insurance company for being such tight asses and making us pay un-Godly amounts in medical bills each year. Seriously, what do I pay you for each month? Oh thats right - to sit around and find ways to deny my claims. Awesome.

Thank you day-care facility. While I love that you take great care of my child each day and love that you love him, I hate you and the $876 a mont you charge me. *Mwah*

Thank you employer for not giving any merit increases this year. Really, I didn't need any extra money. Thank you also for not giving out bonuses - I mean I should be used to this by now shouldn't I? Thank you also for a lovely stock price of $3 - I should sold you at $55. Sweet. Oh yes, and thank you for putting me in this ridiculous spot right now of having to decide between you and the former management. It really does bring me pleasure to stress about this decision everyday and the consequences of my choice. Fabulous. Gold card. White card. Gold card. White card. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you Andrew's company for outsourcing to India. You're awesome. NOT.

Thank you Ohio for having such crappy weather. Thanks to you, I've been sick all year. Literally.

Thank you stress in general. Because of you, I can't stop eating. Which of course is going to make me gain a million pounds which will stress me out even more. Yay.

Thank you ppd. I'm still struggling with you 17 months later. You make my life a living hell and I hate you. You have turned what was/is suppose to be the best time of my life into the hardest.

I know God only gives us what we can handle but I'm about at my limit.

Love,
E

2 comments:

  1. Goodness! I hope this is cathartic for you sweetie - that is a lot to deal with and stress about! :(

    Oh and AMEN about the insurance; I HATE insurance, there really is no point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I can not relate to all of that, I can relate to a lot of it. Duke Energy decided that it would make up for the fact that they had been estimating for 13 moths on one bill making it an outstanding $800+ bill. Who the hell can afford that?

    Why do we pay taxes, just to pay even more in a bigger chunk at the end of the fiscal year? And where the hell does all this money go that they are raping out of each year, you know since the deficit is only getting bigger!?

    Where is the accountability? Mortgage company screws up, Duke Energy screws up, government screws up and who is held accountable? Not them that is for damn sure, we are. You know the people that can't afford it the most.

    Dare I say it, it makes me want to move to Canada????

    ReplyDelete