Background

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sick. Still. Seriously?

I was home sick again today. Seriously? I mean I'm really really really sick of being sick. I don't seem to be improving! I've probably spent a good $200 on doctor's appointments, prescriptions, vitamins, tissues, etc. and nothing. Babysteps forward in regards to getting well. I still can't hear very well out of my right ear. It's clogged and hurts. I'm still exhausted. I did nothing but rest and sleep this weekend and I don't feel that much better. I stayed home from work again today. Woke up at 630ish. Went back to bed at 715. Slept until 945. Ate breakfast, watched tv, ate lunch, read, went back to sleep at 2. woke up at 5. As nice as this sounds, I don't do this unless I'm sick!! Right now it's 845 and I could seriously go to bed! In fact, I'm thinking about making my way there shortly. What is wrong with me??? I'm out of sick days at work so I can't stay home anymore. Help Help Help.

*sigh*

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment