Background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pregnant

Yes bloggers, that's right - I am pregnant. I'm due around Halloween and feeling so gross right now.

So since this is my blog and I can do what I want, I'm going to whine about it.

I'm only about 5 weeks along but am already feeling like poo. In fact, I think I have the opposite of morning sickness. All day sickness. Worst in the evening.... Anxiety raging, stomach upset, heartburn like mo-fo, headaches, and tired. I don't remember getting this sick with Owen this early. I remember starting to feel gross around 6-7 weeks maybe....but 5?? This is going to be a really long 9 months. Argh.

Someone remind me why I did this again??

Love,
E

1 comment:

  1. Because you wanted to! And it will be so rewarding in the end. Take away some of your stressers and focus on this pregnancy and all will be well. Love ya! Let me know what I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete