Background

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stupid

Dear E (circa 2013):
Do not do this again. Do you hear me? DO NOT. In about 3 years when this new little one is an energy-filled toddler running around the house all the time you may, just may, get that "i want a baby" sparkle in your eye.

*SLLLLLLAAAAAPPPPP*

Wake up woman! NO! DO NOT. If you do, I will commit you - I swear! The exhaustion, the nausea, the increased sense of smell that makes you want to hurl anytime you smell anything food-related - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Adopt. Just don't put yourself through this misery again!

Love,
E (circa 2010)

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! It is only 9 short months and then you have a cute little bundle of joy to wash away all the misery you just went through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! I'd say "I told you so" but I'm not that mean!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God love you Kendra, you're always so positive :)

    And Regina - I know you are secretly loving this inside :) LOL

    ReplyDelete