Background

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This Little Light of Mine.....

Just went out.

Well, the weekend happiness has faded away. Things are back to sucking. Such is life, right?

For starters, I had to go up a bra size. Yes yes, I know - this is usually a good thing. But not when it's the around size, not the cup. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. Awesome.

*sigh*

Second, our bank account has $18 in it. Until Friday. Awesome.

*sigh*

Third, my chiropractor just became out-of-network on my insurance, therefore I can no longer go to him. My out of network coverage is only 60% after you pay the deductible, which is $2000. Can't do it right now. So, all of the progress I've made on my neck is wasted. Awesome.

*sigh*

Well, it was good while it lasted.

Love,
E

1 comment:

  1. That is funny in the fact that I had exactly $18 in my account for literally two weeks at the end of February before I got paid.

    I can't relate to the bra situation, I have not wore a bra since high school, lets face it my A-cups are pretty perky and don't need the support.

    Things have to get better right?

    ReplyDelete